Phil Hill is a photographer, based in London.
Phil Hill is a photographic artist whose practice is concerned with narrative interpretation, connection, and identity. Phil has worked extensively with a range of clients internationally and now dedicates his time to producing long form projects and teaching.
Clients include: BBC, UNESCO, AirBnB, Lonely Planet, Condé Nast, Finnair, Garuda Indonesia, Thai Airways, Royal Ontario Museum, Sunday Times Travel Magazine, National Geographic Traveler.
+44 (0) 758 0906651
I Hope this finds you safe and well – Out of Place Books, 2021. (Link)
Portrait of Humanity Vol 3 – Hoxton Mini Press, 2021. (Link)
Unreliable Narrator – Self Published, 2021. (Link)
Communities and Communication Conference – Staffordshire University, 2021
Nowhere Diary Interview. (Link)
Newspaper Club. (Link)
Fotospeed Podcast. (Link)
- Realities Constructed, Four Corners Gallery, London.
- East Meets West – Grain Projects and Format Festival Masterclass program participant
- Portrait of Humanity: shortlisted
- Shutterhub Open
- Shutterhub Postcards from Great Britain
- Shutterhub Yearbook
- Vice Magazine & Photobook Cafe showcase
- Bristol Photo Festival room
- What Happened Next? Falmouth Landings
- Visual Storytelling Exhibition: Ground Floor, Fleetwalk, Torquay – February 9 – 26.
- Kuala Lumpur International Photo Awards: Portrait Prize: Finalist
- Falmouth Landings Group Exhibition – July
- Royal Photographic Society International Photography Exhibition
- Fremantle Portrait Prize
- British Journal of Photography Project Assistance awards
- Portrait Salon